|Look up visco or visco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visco may refer to:
- Visco, Italy, a commune in the province of Udine (northern Italy)
- Visco Corporation, a video game developer
- Visco fuse, a higher quality fuse used for consumer fireworks.
- Ignazio Visco (born 1949), Italian economist and current Deputy Director General of the Bank of Italy
- Vincenzo Visco (born 1942), Italian politician and economist who has served as a government minister
- Visco Grgich (1923–2005), professional American football lineman who played in the All-America Football Conference and the National Football League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.