Viscount Avonmore was a title in the Peerage of Ireland created on 29 December 1800 for the former Attorney-General for Ireland and Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer for Ireland, Barry Yelverton, 1st Baron Yelverton. He had been created Baron Yelverton on 15 June 1795. Since the death of the 6th Viscount in 1910, both titles have been dormant.
Viscounts Avonmore (1800)
- Barry Yelverton, 1st Viscount Avonmore (1736–1805)
- William Charles Yelverton, 2nd Viscount Avonmore (1762–1814)
- Barry John Yelverton, 3rd Viscount Avonmore (1790–1870)
- William Charles Yelverton, 4th Viscount Avonmore (1824–1883)
- Barry Nugent Yelverton, 5th Viscount Avonmore (1859–1885)
- Algernon William Yelverton, 6th Viscount Avonmore (1866–1910) (dormant)