Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara
|Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara|
|Created by||Rashmi Sharma|
|Written by||Rashmi Sharma|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||54 as of 15 February 2019|
|Running time||20 Minutes|
|Production company(s)||Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Original release||3 December 2018 –|
Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara (Poison Or Elixir: Sitara) is an Indian supernatural series that airs on Colors TV. The show is produced by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited. It premiered on 3 December 2018 and stars Adaa Khan.
This story is set in Rajasthan and is about women who have their body fluids poisoned known as Vishkanyas. Sitara is the daughter of Kuldeep Bansal, a noble man, and Vrinda, a poisonous woman. Kuldeep and Rajguru had imprisoned Vrinda and her sisters, Albeli, Chhabili and Surili in a dungeon down the southern gate of the Royal Palace after Sitara's birth. After imprisoning Vrinda, Kuldeep marries a woman named Rachna, who dies later.
22 years later
Sitara has now grown up. Kuldeep has told her that Rachna was her mother and that she died giving birth to her.
Sitara comes back to the palace and meets Viraj Singh, the Prince of the palace and the King's, Raja Ratan Singh. Netra Singh Rathore, the daughter of Ratan's friend, Atharva Singh Rathore, comes there for her selfish motives and wants to get married to Viraj. Samrat Singh, Viraj's cousin and the friend of Netra's brother, Aryan Singh Rathore, is also with Netra in those all plans.
Sitara doesn't know about her true identity while Vrinda thinks she is dead. Ralajguru tries to kill Sitara after knowing her truth, but then he understood that only Sitara will be able to protect Viraj and royal family. Raajguru asks Kuldeep to give them Sitara and she will be saved. Sitara is alive and ready to protect Viraj not knowing what is the truth in this whole story.
Viraj starts falling for Sitara eventhough he is engaged to Netraa. Sitara too develops feelings for him. Meanwhile Chhabeeli enters Netraa's body and help the Vishkanyas to free themselves. Sitara who is unaware of her true identity on request from Chhabeeli goes to Vishlok. Vrinda send snakes on Sitara and she fights them and come into her Vishkanya avtar.
- Adaa Khan as Sitara Bansal, Kuldeep and Vrinda's daughter, Rachna's stepdaughter.
- Shilpa Saklani as Vrinda, Sitara's mother, Kuldeep's first wife. She has the power of air.
- Arhaan Behll as Yuvraj Viraj Singh, Raja Ratan Singh's eldest son.
- Falaq Naaz as Chhabili, Vrinda, Surili and Albeli's sister. She has the power of earth.
- Vaishali Takkar as Netra Singh Rathore, Viraj's fiancee.
- Lavina Tandon as Surili, Vrinda, Albeli and Chhabili's sister. She has the power of fire.
- Shakti Anand as Raja Ratan Singh, Viraj's father.
- Vikrant Chaturvedi as Gyanendra/Raj Guru
- Soni Singh as Albeli, Vrinda, Chhabili and Surili's sister. She has the power of water.
- Sandeep Baswana as Kuldeep Bansal, Sitara's father, Vrinda and Rachna's husband.
- Ankit Raaj as Samrat Singh, Viraj's cousin brother.
- Harshit Arura as Aryan Singh Rathore, Netra’s brother and Samrat’s best friend
- Ashutosh Priyadarshi as Royal Guard
- Arina Dey as Rachna Bansal, Sitara's stepmother and Kuldeep's second wife
- Shital Thakkar as Rani Saa, Viraj's mother, Raja Ratan Singh's wife
- Afzaal Khan as Raja Atharva Singh Rathore, Netra and Aryan’s father
- Sangeeta Kapure as Netra and Aryan’s mother
- Amrapali Gupta as Kalindi