Vishesh Mukesh Bhatt|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Relatives||See Bhatt family|
Vishesh Bhatt studied filmmaking at the Tisch School of Arts, NYU & USC. Currently at age 32, he heads strategy, content development, creatives, marketing, and is responsible for all digital initiatives (including one of the first and largest online partnerships with Amazon) at Vishesh Films.
In his capacity as a writer, filmmaker and producer, Vishesh has created several blockbuster franchises with fresh talent. At the age of 21, he wrote and produced "Jannat", the first film on the dark side of India's most revered sport, cricket, which went on to become a huge blockbuster and a big franchise. He also directed for the superhit franchise Murder  at age 27, which was selected for several local awards and the Shanghai Film Festival. He was recently invited to Harvard Business School to speak on the changing landscape of Bollywood & Bollywood beyond India.
- "The Vishesh Bhatt takeover". The Times of India. 16 Jan 2012. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Vishesh challenged our content: Mahesh Bhatt". The Express Tribune. 13 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Never wanted to start my journey with sequels: Vishesh Bhatt". Hindustan Times. 26 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Vishesh Bhatt". Koimoi. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "In This House, Don't Fixate on the Views". New York Times. 15 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
|This article about an Indian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|