|Directed by||Jag Mundhra|
|Produced by||Salila Parida|
|Edited by||Ashoke Bandekar|
|Music by||Bappi Lahiri|
Vishkanya is a 1991 Hindi action fantasy film of Bollywood, directed by Jag Mundhra and produced by Salila Parida. This is the debut movie of Indian actress, model Pooja Bedi and Riya Sen as the child actress. This film was released on 30 July 1991.
Inspector Rakesh Verma is investigating a case of mysterious deaths in a remote village. His investigations take him to meet two people, namely Thakur Dhurjan Singh and Lala Lachiram, both fearful for their lives. Rakesh comes to know that both are connected to the criminal activities. He is required to provide protection to them. His investigations revealed that one Trilokchand, a former jailbird, is a prime suspect. But presently, Trilok is confined to a wheelchair. Rakesh now realises that it is a revenge story of a young girl for her parents’ murder. Long ago, Thakur Durjan Singh and Lala Lachiram were involved with illegal snake skin smuggling. One day, forest officer Vikram Singh comes into their circle with his wife Sonali and daughter Nisha. Vikram Singh tries to arrest the smugglers, and they kill Vikram and Sonali. Only Nisha is left. Nisha's Grandpa Trilokchand comes into the house and sees the dead bodies; he promises, that he must take revenge. He is framed by Zoravar, and Trilok is found guilty of murder and serves 11 years in jail. Nisha, although a simple girl of a village, recollects the murder scene of his parents. Her uncle Bajrang takes her to a Tantrik's who gives a snake poison pill to Nisha, and due to such pill, she becomes a Vishkanya (Poison girl). When her grandpa Trilok returns from jail, they jointly take revenge.
- Kabir Bedi as Vikram Singh
- Moon Moon Sen as Mrs. Vikram
- Pooja Bedi as Nisha
- Satish Kaushik as Lala Lachiram
- Goga Kapoor as Durjan Singh
- Ananth Narayan Mahadevan as Bajrang
- Rajesh Vivek
- Surendra Pal
- Riya Sen as Baby Nisha
- Vikas Anand as DIG
- Akash Khurana as Trilokchand
- Kunal Goswami as Inspector Rakesh
- "Jaane Jaan Mujhe Aisa Kya Hua" – Pankaj Udhas, Penaz Masani
- "Jaaneman Saamjho Ishaare" – Sharon Prabhakar
- "Kya Karoon Allah Allah Allah" – Penaz Masani
- "Rabba Yeh Dhadkan Kaisi Hai" – Penaz Masani
- "Raja Mohe" – Alka Yagnik, Sudesh Bhosle
- "VISHKANYA (1991)". BFI. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "New kid in town". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 24 December 2017.
- "Vishkanya (1991 - Hindi)". gomolo.com. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Vish Kanya (1991) - Review, Star Cast, News, Photos". Cinestaan. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "Vishkanya Cast & Crew". bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 24 June 2017.