(Redirected from Visible)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up visibility or visible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visibility is in meteorology, a measure of the distance at which an object or light can be seen.
Visibility may also refer to:
- Visual perception
- A measure of turbidity in water quality control
- Interferometric visibility, which quantifies interference contrast in optics
- Visibility (corporation), a company which markets ERP software
- Visibility (geometry), a geometric abstraction of real-life visibility
- The reach of information hiding, in computing
Visible may also refer to:
- Visible spectrum, light which can be seen by the human eye
- Visible (album), 1985 album of Canadian band CANO
- All pages beginning with visib
- All pages with a title containing visib*
- Vis (disambiguation)
- Vision (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.