From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Visible)
|Look up Visibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visibility may refer to:
- Visual perception
- Visibility in meteorology, a measure of the distance at which an object or light can be seen
- A measure of turbidity in water quality control
- Interferometric visibility, which quantifies interference contrast in optics
- Visibility (corporation), a company which markets ERP software
- Visibility (geometry), a geometric abstraction of real-life visibility
- The reach of information hiding, in computing
Visible may refer to
- Visible spectrum, light which can be seen by the human eye
- Visible (album) 1985 album of Canadian band CANO
- All pages beginning with "visib"
- All pages with titles containing visib*
- Vis (disambiguation)
- Vision (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.