|Team name history
Vision1 Racing (UCI Code: VOR) was a professional British cycling team based in Belgium. It was provisionally ranked 11th for the 2009 season, meaning it was invited to all World Cup races.
- Stage 2 & 3b Emakumeen Euskal Bira, Nicole Cooke
- Overall Giro del Trentino Alto Adige - Südtirol, Nicole Cooke
- Stage 2, Nicole Cooke
- Redmond, Cyclo-cross, Helen Wyman
- Saint-Quentin, Cyclo-cross, Christel Ferrier Bruneau
- Döhlau, Cyclo-cross, Helen Wyman
- Faè, Cyclo-cross, Helen Wyman
- Wetzikon, Cyclo-cross, Helen Wyman
- British National Cyclo-cross Championship, Helen Wyman
- France National Road Race Championship, Christel Ferrier Bruneau
- British National Road Race Championships, Nicole Cooke
Ages as of 1 January 2009.
- ^ Day left the team on 31 May.
- ^ Garner joined the team on 1 June.
- ^ Wyman left the team on 31 May.
- ^ "UCI Team Members; 2009 season". UCI. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- ^ a b c "Vision 1 Racing (VOR) - UCI 2009". CQranking.com. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- ^ "2017 Season - UCI Women's Teams".