Phantom (high-speed camera brand)
The Phantom v2512, the company's fastest camera as of August 2018, can record video at over 25,000 frames per second (fps) at its full one megapixel resolution, and up to one million frames per second at a reduced resolution of 256 x 32 pixels. The Phantom v2640 records 6,600 fps at its full resolution of four megapixels, and 12,500 fps at full HD resolution. 
- Moynihan, Tim (16 July 2014). "A Slo-Mo Camera With an Insanely High Frame Rate (And Price Tag)". Wired. Archived from the original on 17 July 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Phantom v2512". Phantom High Speed. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Monckton, Paul. "World's Fastest Camera Captures Over Five Trillion Shots Per Second". Forbes. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Burgett, Gannon (2 February 2018). "The latest high-speed Phantom camera takes slow-mo to the next level". Digital Trends. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Phantom v2640". www.phantomhighspeed.com. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Fox Sports Florida to intro "Phantom Cam" technology Tuesday for Ducks at Panthers
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|