Vision TV Network
- For the Canadian television channel, see VisionTV.
|Launched||8 February 2012|
|Freeview||Channel 244 (VisionTV)|
Vision TV Network is a TV network owned by Vision247 in the United Kingdom that allows access to a network of foreign TV channels from within the UK. Viewers have to subscribe online in order to watch the pay TV channels on Vision TV Network, which are delivered to Roku, Samsung, IOS and Android Apps. As an IPTV service, Vision TV Network also allows two-way interactivity to enable functionality such as voting, commerce and targeted advertising. The service initially broadcast French, Greek, Polish and Turkish channels.
On 15 August 2012, Vision247 launched Muslim and Arabic-language channels as part of the Vision TV Network.
In March 2015, a Portuguese package called'My Portuguese' was added, which contains Benfica TV.
- "Vision TV Network for FreeviewHD". Advanced Television. 14 February 2012.
- "Freeview HD will deliver new IPTV channels this month". The Register. 6 September 2011.
- "Vision TV network comes to UK Roku". Broadband TV News. 19 July 2012.
- "Vision TV puts foreign channels on Freeview". Broadcast. 17 February 2012.
- "Vision TV Network adds Arabic and Muslim channels". Broadband TV News. 15 August 2012.
|This article on a United Kingdom television channel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|