Visit with the Armed Forces
- For a similarly titled DuMont TV series (February–May 1950), see The Armed Forces Hour.
|A Visit With the Armed Forces|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||July 3, 1950– January 22, 1951|
A Visit With the Armed Forces was a 30-minute TV series which aired on the now-defunct DuMont Television Network Mondays at 8pm EST from July 3, 1950 to January 22, 1951. As its title suggests, the series consisted of documentary films on the United States armed forces.
Little else is known about the series, and it appears that no episodes survive.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1950-51 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|