This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||June 3, 2006|
6.3.0 / February 6, 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||revision control, Subversion client|
VisualSVN is an Apache Subversion client, implemented as a low-level VS package extension for Microsoft Visual Studio, that provides an interface to perform the most common revision control operations directly from inside the Visual Studio IDE. VisualSVN is a commercial program, with a free 30-day trial available. VisualSVN Community License allows free use of VisualSVN on a computer that is not a member of an Active Directory domain.
VisualSVN Server is a free Apache Subversion server package for Windows. The server package contains a stripped-down Apache HTTP Server, a Subversion server, and a Microsoft Management Console configuration interface, for a one-click installation of a Subversion server on Windows platform.
- Comparison of Subversion clients
- Apache Subversion - an open-source application used for revision control
- TortoiseSVN - is a Subversion client, implemented as a Microsoft Windows shell extension
- AnkhSVN - An open-source Visual Studio integration package for the Subversion version control system
- VsTortoise - A free-of-charge add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 that provides an interface to perform the most common revision control operations directly from inside the Visual Studio IDE.
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|