|Subsidiary of the Isobar network|
Number of locations
|Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra|
Number of employees
|Website||isobar.com/au (company website)|
Isobar Australia is a digital creative agency originally founded in the UK and owned by Aegis Media. In Australia, Aegis Media acquired One Digital in 2001 and changed the name to Isobar. Aegis Media also acquired the relatively much smaller Australian company, Mitchell Communication Group, whose stable of (Australian) brands included digital agency, Visual Jazz. In 2013 the Aegis Group became a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Aegis Network and its parent company, Dentsu. It is the sister agency to Carat, Dentsu Media, Posterscope, McGarryBowen, iProspect and Vizeum.
While originally built through acquisitions and many branded-entities, it unified its branding globally in December 2013 to rename all its agencies as Isobar.
In 2011, Isobar Australia (as Visual Jazz Isobar) was named Interactive Agency of the Year by B&T, a finalist in the AdNews agency of the year  and ranked number 1 in the AdNews agency ranking in July 2011. In February 2013 Isobar was named 2012's AdNews Digital Agency of the Year In Feb 2014 Isobar was named 2013's AdNews Digital Agency of the Year.
ADF, AFP, Bakers Delight, David Jones, GM Holden, HSBC, Icon Films, JB Hi-Fi, Jetstar, Kraft, La Trobe University, Lend Lease, Medibank, News Ltd, Target, Tourism Northern Territory, Treasury Wine Estates
- "Aegis Media merges Visual Jazz and Isobar". 9 February 2012.
- "Visual Jazz Isobar becomes Isobar Australia". Mumbrella. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Mediacom is B&T’s agency of the year". 5 December 2011.
- "agency of the year - winners and finalists 2011".
- "Digital Agency Rankings 2011, Round 1". 29 July 2011.
- "AdNews 2012 Agency of the Year Awards". 28 February 2013.
- "AdNews 2013 Agency of the Year awards". 27 February 2014.