This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||Prime Minister of the Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam|
Visuvanathan Rudrakumaran (Tamil: விசுவநாதன் ருத்ரகுமாரன்) is the Prime Minister of the Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam, which aims to create a separate Tamil homeland called Tamil Eelam  in the island of Sri Lanka. He was the former legal advisor to the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE). By profession he is a lawyer in the United States. He is currently a US citizen and lives in New York City.
Legal advisor to LTTE
Prior to the military defeat of the LTTE, he was the international legal advisor to the organization's supremo Velupillai Prabhakaran and in-charge of its international & diplomatic affairs. Rudrakumaran made valuable contributions to the LTTE, including coordinating lawyers in the defense of Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, assisting in Suresh Manikkavasagam trial in Canada and challenging US decision to name LTTE as a Foreign Terrorist Organization in 1997. He has represented the LTTE in several peace talks with the Government of Sri Lanka.
Prime Minister of Provisional Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam
Visuvanathan Rudrakumaran is currently heading the Provisional Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam as its Prime Minister. To date referendums have been held in seven countries (Norway, France, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and United Kingdom).
- Tamil exiles to form 'government'
- CNN :Funeral held for American journalist killed in Syria
- Four Years after a Tamil Defeat, the Diaspora Regroups
- Rudrakumaran: Man with a Mission in Pursuit of Eelam
- "Challenging Sri Lanka's Sixth Amendment". Taylor Dibbert. Hufffington Post. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Ex LTTE negotiator tells TNA to push for Eelam". 3 September 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Rudrakumaran emerges as Diaspora leader". The Island. tamilnewsnetwork.com. 13 February 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- "'We Will Become A Power Centre' - Rudrakumaran". Tehelka. 8 August 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- "Sri Lanka Publications Twist Judicial Reprimand to Defane Visuvanathan Rudrakumaran". Sales News.com. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 20 August 2017.