From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vital (disambiguation))
|Look up vital or vitals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vital or Vitals may refer to:
- VITAL for Children, a charitable organisation
- Vitalism, the doctrine that life cannot be explained solely by mechanism
- Vitalism (Jainism), the Jain teacher Mahāvīra's philosophy
- Vital Forsikring, a Norwegian insurance company
- Hayyim ben Joseph Vital (1543–1620), rabbi and mystic
- Vital currents, the concept of currents within the body found in Yoga
- Vital (film), a 2004 Japanese movie directed by Shinya Tsukamoto
- Vital (Van der Graaf Generator album), 1978
- Vital (grape), a Portuguese wine grape grown in the Alcobaça wine region
- Vitals (novel) , a 2002 science fiction/techno-thriller novel by Greg Bear
- Vitals (website), a medical website
- Vital (Anberlin album), 2012
- Vitals (Mutemath album), 2015
- Vital, a 2009 studio album by Norman Bedard
- "Vital" very important objective or object.
- Vital (surname)
- Saint Vitalis (disambiguation)
- St. Vital (electoral district), Winnipeg
- St. Vital, Winnipeg
- Vital organs that are essential to an individual's life
- Vital signs, a set of measurements taken by health professionals in order to assess the most basic body functions
- Vital signs (disambiguation)
- Vitalize!, a web browser plug-in
- Vital stain, a stain that can be applied on living cells without killing them
- VITAL, a software for business decisions making in the field of biomedicine on the basis of scanning prospective companies' financing, clinical trials, intellectual property and previous funding rounds.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.