From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vital Statistics)
|Look up vital statistic or vital statistics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vital statistics may refer to:
- Vital statistics (government records), a government database recording the births and deaths of individuals within that government's jurisdiction
- Bust/waist/hip measurements, informally called vital statistics, measurements for the purpose of fitting clothes
- Vital signs, measures of various physiological statistics, often taken by health professionals, in order to assess the most basic body functions
- Vital Statistics (opera), a 1987 one-act opera about physiognomy, re-titled Facing Goya
- Vitalstatistix, in the List of Asterix characters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vital statistics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.