Vitamin C (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vitamin C in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, the compound L-ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C may also refer to:
- Vitamin C (singer), an American pop music singer, dancer and actress
- Vitamin C (album), her debut album
- "Vitamin C" (song), a song by Can
- Chemistry of ascorbic acid
- Vitamin C and the common cold
- Vitamin C deficiency or scurvy
- Vitamin C megadosage, high doses used in an attempt to obtain specific therapeutic effects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitamin C.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.