Vitamin D and Omega-3 Trial
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- daily vitamin D (2000 IU) and fish oil (1 g);
- daily vitamin D and fish-oil placebo;
- daily vitamin-D placebo and fish oil;
- daily vitamin-D placebo and fish-oil placebo.
- "Massive Vitamin-D/Omega-3 Trial for CVD, Cancer Prevention"
- VITAL Study
- Manson, JE.; Bassuk, SS.; Lee, IM.; Cook, NR.; Albert, MA.; Gordon, D.; Zaharris, E.; Macfadyen, JG.; et al. (Jan 2012). "The VITamin D and OmegA-3 TriaL (VITAL): rationale and design of a large randomized controlled trial of vitamin D and marine omega-3 fatty acid supplements for the primary prevention of cancer and cardiovascular disease". Contemp Clin Trials. 33 (1): 159–71. doi:10.1016/j.cct.2011.09.009. PMC . PMID 21986389.
- http://www.vitalstudy.org/QA.html#eligible Retrieved April 5, 2013
|This medical treatment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|