From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vitelline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitelline may refer to:
- Vitelline arteries, arteries that bring blood to the yolk sac
- Vitelline circulation, the system of blood flowing between an embryo and its yolk sac
- Vitelline cyst, a developmental defect relating to the closure of the vitelline duct
- Vitelline duct, a tube that joins the yolk sac to the midgut lumen of a human embryo
- Vitelline membrane, membrane surrounding an ovum
- Vitelline veins, veins that drain blood from the yolk sac
- Vitelline masked weaver (Ploceus vitellinus), a species of bird endemic to Africa
- Vitelline warbler (Setophaga vitellina), a songbird species found in the Cayman Islands and Honduras
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitelline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.