|Look up vitesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vitesse may refer to:
- Vitesse Models, a diecast model car company
- Vitesse (band), Dutch rock band
- Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, a car
- Rover 216 Vitesse, a car
- Rover 3500 Vitesse, a car
- Rover 800 Vitesse, a car
- Triumph Vitesse, a car
- SBV Vitesse, a Dutch football club from Arnhem
- Vitesse Dallas, an American soccer club
- SV Vitesse, a football club from the Netherlands Antilles
- USS Vitesse (SP-1192), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Vitesse Semiconductor, an American company that produces semiconductor solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks
- VITESS, software package for the simulation of neutron scattering experiments.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vitesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.