|Full name||Vito Favero|
|Born||21 October 1932|
|Died||16 May 2014 (aged 81)|
|2nd place 1958 Tour de France,6 days in yellow jersey|
1 stage in 1959 Tour de France
Vito Favero (21 October 1932 – 16 May 2014) was an Italian road racing cyclist. He was professional from 1956 to 1962. In the 1958 Tour de France, he finished second. The 1958 Tour de France has been compared to the 2006 Tour de France: Both Charly Gaul and Floyd Landis were favourites halfway the Tour, both lost dramatically at a stage, but at a later stage made a great comeback, which put them close to the two leaders (Favero-Raphaël Géminiani and Óscar Pereiro-Carlos Sastre), and the day before the last stage to Paris they overtook the two leaders in an individual time trial. 
- 2nd place in 8th stage of Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré
- 2nd place in the Tour of Europe
- 1958 Tour de France: 2nd place overall, 6 days in yellow jersey
- Winner in Geneva
- 1959 Tour de France: did not finish, won stage 2
- Paris–Nice: winner of stages 2 and 5B
- Prix de Nantua
- 2nd place in the Tour of Lazio.
- 1961 Tour de France: did not finish
- 2nd place in the Tour of Reggio Calabria.