Viva Seifert in 2009
|Born||15 April 1972|
|Known for||1990 Commonwealth Games, Bikini Atoll, Joe Gideon & the Shark, Her Story|
Viva Seifert is a British gymnast, keyboardist, and drummer. She won two bronze medals at the 1990 Commonwealth Games, and has been a member of the music bands Bikini Atoll and Joe Gideon & the Shark.
Born in London she competed as a rhythmic gymnast at the 1990 Commonwealth Games and finished 4th in the individual competition, winning bronze medals in the hoop and ribbon disciplines. She also participated in the 1992 Summer Olympics finishing in 29th place in the individual rhythmic gymnastics competition. She appeared in an episode of the first series of Art Attack in 1990.
After leaving rhythmic gymnastics, she joined her brother Joe's band, Bikini Atoll, as keyboardist, with which she recorded two albums. After the band split, Seifert and her brother continued their musical activities in the duo Joe Gideon & the Shark.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Joe Gideon & The Shark
- http://www.commonwealthgames.com/ Archived 23 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine Commonwealth games.com
- "Viva Seifert Bio". Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 6 January 2009. Retrieved 17 December 2008.
- "Viva Seifert". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "NME Reviews - Album Review: Joe Gideon & The Shark - NME.COM". NME.COM. 20 March 2009. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Steam Greenlight :: HER STORY". steamcommunity.com. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Nominees | The Game Awards 2015". The Game Awards. Ola Balola. 12 November 2015. Archived from the original on 14 November 2015. Retrieved 13 November 2015.