11 January 1990
|Relatives||Zameerud-din Shah (uncle) |
Imaad Shah (brother)
Heeba Shah (half-sister)
Supriya Pathak (aunt)
Dina Pathak (grandmother)
Mohommed Ali Shah (cousin)
Sanah Kapur (cousin)
Vivaan Shah (born 11 January 1990) is an Indian film actor, who made his film debut with Saat Khoon Maaf (2011) as Arun Kumar. Thereafter, he signed a three-film deal with director Vishal Bhardwaj. In 2014, he was given a role in Farah Khan's film Happy New Year.
Shah is the younger son of actors Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak. He is the nephew of Lt. Gen. Zameer Uddin Shah, the former vice-chancellor of the prestigious Aligarh Muslim University. He is the brother of Imaad Shah and his paternal half sister is Heeba Shah.
Shah graduated from The Doon School in 2009.
|2011||7 Khoon Maaf||Arun Kumar||Debut in Bollywood|
|2014||Happy New Year||Rohan||Became Known|
|2015||Bombay Velvet||Tony||Secondary Role|
|2017||Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana||Laaddoo|
- Sharma, Dhriti (11 January 2015). "`Happy Birthday` Vivaan Shah, wishes daddy Naseeruddin!". Zee News. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Class Of 2011". The Indian Express. 26 February 2011.
- "Naseers son replaces Saif". The Times of India. 12 October 2010.
- "Vivaan Shah in Farah Khan's Happy New Year". The Times of India. 19 July 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- "New Shah In Town". The Indian Express. 11 February 2011.