Agnihotri, c. 2015
|Born||Gwalior, MP, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education||Organization & Management|
|Occupation||Director, script writer, producer|
|Parent(s)||Prabhu Dayal Agnihotri Sharda Agnihotri|
Vivek Agnihotri is a Bollywood film director, producer and screenwriter. He has worked in genres that include thriller, sports, political drama, erotica and romance  Agnihotri made his directorial debut with Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets (2005).
He has directed the following films in Bollywood:
|2005||Chocolate||Anil Kapoor, Sunil Shetty, Irfan, Arshad Warsi, Emraan Hashmi, Tanushree Dutta|||
|2007||Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal||Bipasha Basu, John Abraham, Boman Irani|
|2012||Hate Story||Paoli Dam, Gulshan Devaiah, Nikhil Dwivedi|
|2014||Zid||Karanvir Sharma, Shraddha Das, Mannara Chopra|
|2016||Buddha in a Traffic Jam||Arunoday Singh, Mahi Gill, Anupam Kher, Pallavi Joshi|||
|Junooniyat||Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam, Gulshan Devaiah|||
- "No director wants to work with stars: Hate Story director". NDTV News channel. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- Kumar, Anuj (12 November 2007). "Game on". Chennai, India: The Hindu (Mumbai). Retrieved 19 January 2009.
- "'Chocolate is the revival of suspense drama'". Rediff. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "They call it show-biz, Entertainment – Bollywood". Mumbai Mirror. 18 February 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Buddha in a Traffic Jam – Times of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2 April 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Deccanchronicle Team. "Teaser of Buddha In A Traffic Jam". Deccanchronicle. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- timesofindia Team. "Buddha In A Traffic Jam - An apt depiction of corrupt corporate system". TimesofIndia. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- KoiMoi Team. "Buddha In an entrepreneurial Jam". KoiMoi. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- "Junooniyat - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2015-11-09.