Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Vivian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vivian may refer to:
- Vivian (personal name), a given name and also a surname
- Vivian, Louisiana, U.S.
- Vivian, South Dakota, U.S.
- Vivian, West Virginia, U.S.
- Vivian Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Vivian (album), an album by Vivian Green
- Vivian & Sons, a British metallurgical and chemicals business based at Hafod, in the lower Swansea valley
- MV Vivian, an Empire F type coaster originally named Empire Farjeon, in service in Greece from 1966-87
- Saint-Vivien (disambiguation)
- Vivien (disambiguation)
- Vivienne, a female version of the name
- Viviana (disambiguation), a female version of the name
- Vivianite, a mineral
- Vyvyan, a variation of the surname
- All pages beginning with Vivian
- All pages with a title containing Vivian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.