Vivian, West Virginia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||0.363 sq mi (0.94 km2)|
|• Land||0.363 sq mi (0.94 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,621 ft (494 m)|
|• Density||230/sq mi (87/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||304 & 681|
|GNIS feature ID||1555898|
Vivian is a census-designated place (CDP) in McDowell County, West Virginia, United States. Vivian is located along U.S. Route 52 1 mile (1.6 km) southeast of Kimball. As of the 2010 census, its population was 82.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Vivian, West Virginia
- Kenny, Hamill (1945). West Virginia Place Names: Their Origin and Meaning, Including the Nomenclature of the Streams and Mountains. Piedmont, WV: The Place Name Press. p. 651.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This article about a location in McDowell County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|