|Occupation||TV Personality, Co-founder of FashionValet and The Duck Group|
|Spouse(s)||Fadzaruddin Shah Anuar|
|Children||Daniel Azim Shah, Mariam Iman Shah, Sarah Ilham Shah,|
Vivy Yusof (born as Vivy Sofinas Yusof) is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of FashionValet and The dUCk Group. Vivy is a blogging veteran of 10 years who has been sharing insights about her life and entrepreneurial journey through her personal blog, www.proudduck.com
A law graduate from London School of Economics (LSE), Vivy is the Chief Creative Officer at FashionValet, a fashion e-commerce company founded by herself and her husband, Dato' Fadzarudin Shah Anuar (mostly known as Fadza), in 2010 when they were 23 years old. Now a multi-million dollar company with 150 employees and carrying 500 fashion brands, FashionValet has offices and warehouses in Malaysia, Jakarta and Singapore, and ships parcels daily to customers all over the world.
Following the success of FashionValet, Vivy Yusof launched dUCk to convey the message that wearing scarves should be a celebrated act among women, whether Muslim or not.
Vivy has won several awards including; Bella Business Award 2013, Ikon Wanita Puteri UMNO 2014 Prestige Magazine's 2015 List of Top 40 Under 40, Women's Weekly Malaysia's Finance and Commerce Nominee for the Great Women of Time Awards 2015, 60 Wanita Inspirasi Nona, Young Entrepreneur Award from Tribute To Women Malaysia (the award was presented to Vivy by Her Majesty Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah), Top 5 in Meletop Era's 2017 Fashion category, and Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian's 2017 Top 5 Social Media Personality
Vivy has also graced the covers of several high-profile magazines in Malaysia - HerWorld, Prestige, and Tatler. She was also named a Friend of Louis Vuitton, being the first hijabi woman to be honored with the title. Vivy was listed on Tatler's 2017 Generation T list - a group of next generation industry leaders in their region and its Top 50 Rising Tech Stars in Asia.
She has been featured in many international media including BBC, The New York Times, and Forbes. Well-acclaimed as one of Malaysia's top bloggers with 250K hits monthly on her blog, Proudduck, Vivy has been blogging for ten years and is still actively involved in her blog. Vivy is also a social media icon with over a million followers on Instagram. Recently, in 2017, Vivy started venturing into vlogging as well besides blogging, where she launched her own channel on YouTube, serving as the visual platform to share her life insights with her followers on regular basis.
She regularly attends fashion events in the Southeast Asia region as a fashion expert and social media influencer. Vivy has also participated for two years as a judge for AirAsia's Runway Ready Designer Search, where she and a panel of judges travel throughout Southeast Asia in search for the next big name in Asian fashion.
Vivy and her husband, Fadza, were officially welcomed into Endeavor - a global organisation that "selects, mentors and accelerates high-impact entrepreneurs". Fadza and Vivy are the first Malays to be a part of Endeavor team.
In April 2017, Vivy was listed on Forbes as one of Asia's Top 30 under 30.
In 2012, Vivy Yusof and Fadzarudin Shah Anuar attained first place on Make The Pitch, a reality television show where the duo won RM1million investment by MyEG Services Bhd, for a 30% stake in the company. Vivy later starred in Astro Ria's reality television series, Love, Vivy.
Love, Vivy revolves around the life of one of Malaysia's leading faces in fashion — juggling her work, keeping on top of their leading online retail empire FashionValet and her scarf brand, dUCk, as well as her family duties as daughter, wife, and mother to three children; Daniel Azim Shah, Mariam Iman Shah and Sarah Ilham Shah.
On 21 February 2017, the second season of Love, Vivy was aired on Astro Ria.
- "PROUDDUCK". www.proudduck.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Ting, Henry (5 April 2016). "Vivy Sofinas Yusof, Co-Founder of FashionValet - Asian Entrepreneur". Asian Entrepreneur. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "FASHIONVALET | Shop Asia's biggest designer brands online | Shop women's clothes, shoes, bags & accessories | FashionValet". www.fashionvalet.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Venture: Fashion Valet's ambitions will never be just about e-commerce". The Edge Markets. 21 April 2017. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "About dUCk | dUCk". duckscarves.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- https://plus.google.com/+BudieyIsma/posts (24 January 2013). "ntv7 Umum Senarai Finalis Top 5 Bella Awards 2013". www.budiey.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Senarai Penerima Anugerah Ikon Wanita Puteri UMNO 2014". www.panduanmalaysia.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Vivy Yusof - 40 Under 40 2015". Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Finance & Commerce Nominee 2015: Vivy Yusof – The Malaysian Women's Weekly". The Malaysian Women's Weekly. 13 November 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Nona, Web. "Happening Today: 60 Wanita Inspirasi Nona". www.nona.my. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Malaysia, ELLE. "Vivy Yusof, Neelofa and Pandelela honoured at Tribute to Women gala". ELLE Malaysia. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Razal, Kamaruddin (28 March 2017). "Senarai Penuh Calon Top 5 AME 2017 - Neelofa Mendominasi, Raih 5 Pencalonan". astrogempak.com.my.
- "Senarai Top 5 Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2017 (ABPBH 3.0)". www.budaklelaki.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Her World Malaysia". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "5 Key Quotes from Vivy Yusof". Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Of Chemistry And Affection: Vivy Yusof And Fadza Anuar On Building Their Empire, FashionValet". Malaysia Tatler. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "A tale of two Vs". NST Online. 20 July 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Asia's Top 50 Rising Tech Stars: The Malaysian Contingent". Malaysia Tatler. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Mayberry, Kate. "How Muslim headscarves became a fashion empire". Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Malaysian entrepreneur glams up the hijab". Women in the World in Association with The New York Times - WITW. 24 December 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Ramoran-Malasig, Carolyn. "The Malaysian Businesswoman Using Personal Branding To Build An Empire". Forbes. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Vivy Yusof". YouTube. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "DFW Insider Info - Digital Fashion Week 2016". Digital Fashion Week 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "AirAsia expands fashion designer search 2017 to all 10 Asean countries". 9 February 2017. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Vivy Yusof - Endeavor". Endeavor. 8 March 2017. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "About - Endeavor". Endeavor. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- Wehbe, Rana. "Vivy Yusof, 29 - pg.3". Forbes. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "FashionValet more than makes the grade on Make The Pitch". Digital News Asia. 16 October 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- fashionvalet (11 April 2016), Introducing Love, Vivy, retrieved 11 January 2017
- "Reality show on 'mompreneur' Vivy Yusof to air on Astro RIA". 7 April 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2017.