Vladan Nikolic is a Serbian independent film director, screenwriter and film producer. His awards include the TV Sarajevo Award and Zeta Film Award for Best Screenplay, Telluride Indiefest Best Film Award, and Tiburon International Film Festival Golden Reel Award. His feature film Love premiered at the Venice and Tribeca film festivals to critical acclaim and went on to win awards at film festivals in Geneva, Switzerland, and Barcelona, Spain. His subsequent film Zenith, incorporated an extensive transmedia project, expanding the film over multiple platforms, including theatrical, video, and online releases.
Nikolic has taught film directing, production, and digital filmmaking classes at various universities, including New York University. He is Associate Professor at the School of Media Studies at The New School.
- Burn (2001) – writer, director, producer
- Going Under (2004) – producer
- Love (2005) – writer, director, producer
- Fire Under the Snow (2008) – producer
- Here and There (2009) – producer
- Zenith (2010) – writer, director, producer
- Allure (2014) – director, producer
- Bourek (2015) - writer, director
- Love, retrieved 2016-09-03
- Nikolic, Vladan (2005-04-21), Love, retrieved 2016-09-03
- Kohn, Eric. "Toolkit Case Study: The Transmedia Conspiracy of Vladan Nikolic's "Zenith" | IndieWire". www.indiewire.com. Retrieved 2016-09-03.
- Macaulay, Scott. "Zenith Creator Vladan Nikolic | Filmmaker Magazine". Retrieved 2016-09-03.