July 2, 1987 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)|
|St. Louis Blues
|National team||Czech Republic|
|NHL Draft||106th overall, 2005
On November 6, 2010, Sobotka registered his first goal for the Blues against his former club, the Boston Bruins, beating Tuukka Rask after a turnover in the Bruins' zone. That season he went on to score 29 points in 65 games.
On June 15, 2011, Sobotka was re-signed to a three-year contract with the Blues.
On March 9, 2013, Sobotka scored his first ever NHL hat trick against the San Jose Sharks.
On January 6, 2014, he was named to the Czech Republic's men's Olympic team, but a leg injury on January 31 will prevent him from participating in the Olympics. He will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Regular season and playoffs
|2003–04||HC Slavia Praha||CZE||1||0||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||—|
|2004–05||HC Slavia Praha||CZE||18||0||1||1||8||—||—||—||—||—|
|2005–06||HC Slavia Praha||CZE||33||1||9||10||28||11||2||3||5||10|
|2006–07||HC Slavia Praha||CZE||33||7||6||13||38||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||St. Louis Blues||NHL||65||7||22||29||69||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011–12||St. Louis Blues||NHL||73||5||15||20||42||9||1||1||2||15|
|2012–13||HC Slavia Praha||CZE||27||10||15||25||22||—||—||—||—||—|
|2012–13||St. Louis Blues||NHL||48||8||11||19||35||6||0||3||3||0|
|Competitor for Czech Republic|
|World U18 Championships|
|Junior int'l totals||26||8||6||14||65|
- "Blues sign Sobotka". USA Today. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- "Blues re-sign Sobotka to three-year deal". St. Louis Blues. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- AP. "NHL roundup: Sobotka's hat trick lifts Blues past Sharks in OT". The News Journal. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "Sobotka to Play for Czech Republic: Blues forward Vladimir Sobotka will play in the 2014 Winter Olympics". NHL.com. January 6, 2014.
- "Sobotka Placed on IR with Leg Injury: Blues forward was injured late Jan. 31 and will be re-evaluated in four weeks". NHL.com. February 1, 2014.