Vladimir Andreevich Yakubovich (October 21, 1926 in Novosibirsk – August 17, 2012 in the Gdov region) was a notable Russian control theorist and head of the Department of Theoretical Cybernetics at Saint Petersburg State University (formerly Leningrad University).
- Personal web page (English) 
- Personal web page (Russian) 
- On-line CV  (includes photo)
- S. Abramovich, N. Kuznetsov, G. Leonov, V. A. Yakubovich — mathematician, “father of the field”, and herald of intellectual democracy in science and society, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 48(11), 2015, 1–3 (video)
- Vladimir A. Yakubovich, Automation and Remote Control, 2006, Vol. 67, No. 10, pp. 1530–1546.[permanent dead link]