Vladimir Belov (chess player)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6 August 1984 |
Kirzhach, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|FIDE rating||2614 (April 2017)|
|Peak rating||2641 (November 2010)|
Belov competed in the FIDE World Cup 2007 reaching round 2.
- Crowther, Mark (2007-04-30). "TWIC 651: Moscow Championship". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "The Week in Chess 557". theweekinchess.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "Russischer Triumph in Biel". Schach Nachrichten (in German). ChessBase. 2008-08-03. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "The Week in Chess 730". theweekinchess.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- ""We Have the Cup of Russia!" Alexandra Goryachkina Celebrates With Her Coach". chess-news.ru. 2012-12-09. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- Burtasova, Anna (2010-11-24). "Russian Women's Superfinal: Nazi Paikidze leads". Chess News. ChessBase. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- Vladimir Belov's website
- Vladimir Belov chess games at 365Chess.com
- Vladimir Belov player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Vladimir Belov player profile at Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a Russian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|