|Born||Vladimir Ivanovich Msryan
12 March 1938
Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia-Alania, Soviet Union
|Died||24 August 2010 (aged 72)
Msryan was born in Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia-Alania. From 1958–62, he studied drama at the Yerevan Fine Arts and Theater Institute. He performed at the Yerevan Drama Theater from 1966 onwards. Aside from Armenian films he also appeared in such non-Armenian films as Sand-Storm, White Cloth, Empire of Pirates and Unburied Corpses. He may have garnered the most attention for his portrayal of Niccolò Paganini in the 1982 Soviet television miniseries.
- The Fortress (1978)
- Niccolo Paganini (TV mini-series 1982)
- Apple Garden (1985)
- Gruz bez markirovki (1986)
- Tayna zolotogo bregeta (1988)
- Smerch (1988)
- Wind of Oblivion (1990)
- Dzayn barbaro... (1991)
- Belye odezhdy (TV series 1991)
- Ancient Gods (1993)
- Pierlequin (2001)
- Khent hreshtak (2001)
- Symphony of Silence (2001)
- Herostratus (2003)
- Armenian President offers condolences on the death of Vladimir Msryan
- "Владимир Мсрян (Vladimir Msryan) - Кино-Театр.РУ". Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "Vladimir Msryan - Armenian Cinema". Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "Festival de Cannes: Whirlwind". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2 August 2009.
- "Vladimir Msryan died - News - Slaq.am". Retrieved 10 August 2010.
|This article about an Armenian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|