Vladimir Vladimirovich Napolskikh (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Напо́льских, born 1 April 1963, Izhevsk, USSR) is a Russian ethnographer, ethnologist, ethnohistorian, Finno-Ugrist and linguist. Doctor of Historical Sciences (1992), Professor at Udmurt State University. Member of the «Societas Uralo-Altaica» since 2000. Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences since 2011.
Papers in English
- Earth-Diver Myth (А812) in northern Eurasia and North America: twenty years later
- On the literary sources of M. G. Khudiakov’s Song of Udmurt Heroes
- Review on: Eberhard Winkler, Udmurt, München 2001 (Languages of the World. Materials 212). 85 pp.
- Seven Votyak charms
- Uralic Numerals: is the evolution of numeral system reconstructable? (Reading new Václav Blažek’s book on numerals in Eurasia)
- The works of Vladimir Napolskih in the Internet // Udmurtology (Russian)