Vladimir S. Kostić
Vladimir S. Kostić (born October 18, 1953) is a Serbian doctor, neurologist and neuroscientist, President of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts since 2015.
Kostić graduated from the Belgrade Medical School. He is a full professor at the Belgrade Medical School and Director of the Institute for Neurology. Between 2002 and 2004 he was Dean of the Faculty of Medicine. He is a full member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts and of other Serbian and international scientific societies.
- Stefanova, Elka D; Kostic, Vladimir S; Ziropadja, Ljubomir; Markovic, Milan (2000), Visuomotor Skill Learning on Serial Reaction Time Task in Patients With Early Parkinson's Disease, 15.6, Movement Disorders: Raven Press, p. 1095, ISSN 0885-3185, OCLC 92738885
- Kozic, Dusko; Kostic, Vladimir S (2001), IMAGES IN NEUROLOGY - Crossed Cerebrocerebellar Atrophy, 58.11, Archives of Neurology: Chicago, American Medical Association, p. 1929, ISSN 0003-9942, OCLC 96596879
- Petrovic, Natasa Cerovac Igor; Klein, Christine; Kostic, Vladimir S (2007), Delayed-onset dystonia due to perinatal asphyxia: A prospective study, 22.16, Movement Disorders.: Raven Press, p. 2426, ISSN 0885-3185, OCLC 190754323
- "Moždani udar prvi uzrok smrtnosti u Srbiji (Stroke the leading cause of mortality in Serbia)". Blic.rs. 30 April 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
Vladimir S. Kostić, direktor Instituta za neurologiju KCS (translation: Vladimir Kostic, Director of the Institute of Neurology KCS)
- "Prof. dr Vladimir S. Kostić • Naučno društvo Srbije". Naučno društvo Srbije (in Serbian). Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Kostić S. Vladimir" (PDF).
- Đurić, Piše: Rajko (2018-11-19). "Vojko, Savle i predsednik SANU". Dnevni list Danas (in Serbian). Retrieved 2019-05-05.
| President of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts