Vladimir Ilyin (footballer, born 1928)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vladimir Vasilyevich Ilyin)
For other people with the same name, see Vladimir Ilyin.
|Full name||Vladimir Vasilyevich Ilyin|
|Date of birth||15 January 1928|
|Place of birth||Kolomna, Russian SFSR|
|Date of death||17 July 2009(aged 81)|
|Place of death||Moscow, Russia|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|1945||FC Lokomotiv Kharkov||5||(2)|
|1946–1957||FC Dynamo Moscow||157||(63)|
|1958–1960||FC Dynamo Kirov||75||(26)|
|1966–1971||FC Dynamo Moscow (assistant)|
|1975–1976||FC Dynamo Moscow (assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
- Soviet Top League champion: 1949, 1954, 1955, 1957.
- Soviet Top League runner-up: 1946, 1947, 1950, 1956.
- Soviet Top League bronze: 1952.
- Soviet Top League top scorer: 1954 (11 goals).
- Soviet Cup winner: 1953.
- Soviet Cup finalist: 1949, 1950.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|