Vladislav Napoleonovich (Vladimir Nikolayevich) Klembovsky (Russian: Владислав Наполеонович (Владимир Николаевич) Клембовский; 28 June 1860 in Moscow Governorate – 19 July 1921) was a Russian military commander during World War I.
Alexander Kerensky, head of the Russian Provisional Government after the overthrow of the Tsar, appointed him Supreme Commander in Chief of the Russian Army in August 1917, replacing Lavr Kornilov.
- 06.12.1915 - 30.01.1916 : 5th Army
- 25.10.1916 - 20.12.1916 : 11th Army
- 01.06.1917 – 29.08.1917 : Northern Front
- Kerensky's August 1917 denunciation of General Kornilov Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- (in Russian) Biography on Chronos
- (in Russian) Photo
- (in Russian) Т. Федоткина. Палач королевства любви
|This biographical article related to the Russian military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|