This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kaskiv was born on December 1, 1973 in Melnytsa-Podilska, Ternopil region, Ukraine.
Since 1994 he has been known for his social and political activity in Ukraine. He has acted as an advisor to the Minister of Economy, advisor to the President, World Bank contact group member and was a Coordinator of Pora's civic campaign, which played the key role in organizing Presidential elections in 2004 (known as the Orange Revolution).
- 2007-2010 Member of the Parliament
- 2009-2010 Advisor to the Prime Minister of Ukraine on foreign investment.
- Advisor to the Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Dec. 2010 - March 2014 Head of the State Agency for Investment and National Projects of Ukraine.
- Since 2015 Director of Ozario Holdings GmbH
Ozario was established to invest and provide consultative services, particularly in Europe and Ukraine. It works in agriculture, real estate, alternative energy, wood-processing and finance.
- Gold Medal from Slovak Government for international contribution to Democracy development (02.2005)
- Award for achievement of the Hleytsman Foundation (12.2004, USA)
- The memorial sign "Outstanding member of the Orange Revolution."
- "Person of the Year - 2005" in the category "Public Leader of the Year"
- National projects regulator attracts nearly UAH 9 b of investment in Ukraine in 2 years, says official, Interfax
- USD 100,000 mn will be invested in National project Open World, Ukrinform
- Ukraine to build a 4G broadband network to advance national education, 4G portal
- State agency to start cooperating with three leading audit companies, Interfax
- Kaskiv: Ukraine’s road show in Europe already resulted in 5 particular agreements, Ukrinform
- Invest in Ukraine, Diplomat Magazine
- Ukraine to Build LNG Terminal at Port Yuzhnyi, Kaskiv Says, Bloomberg
- Pora coordinator Vladyslav Kaskiv addresses Edmonton audiences, UkrWeekly