Vlingo is an intelligent software assistant and knowledge navigator functioning as a personal assistant application for Symbian, Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, and other smartphones. The application uses a natural language user interface to answer questions, make recommendations, and perform actions by delegating requests to various applications.
- Banks, Courtney. "A Safer Way to Text on the Road". The Wall Street Journal. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 23 January 2010.
- Murphy, Samantha. "Nuance Acquires Voice-Recognition Competitor Vlingo". Mashable. Mashable, Inc. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- Tilton, Aaron. "Vlingo Privacy Breach: Data Sent to Remote Servers Without Consent". AndroidPit. AndroidPit. Retrieved 23 January 2012.
- Bloom, Steven. "Are You Using Vlingo? Your Privacy May Be at Risk". AndroidPit. AndroidPit. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Copper, Daniel. "Vlingo co-founder explains data-collection issues". Engadget. Engadget. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Davies, Allan. "Joerg Nientiedt - Google +". Joerg Nientiedt. Joerg Nientiedt. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|