Vlorë Air Base
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation AMSL||3 ft / 1 m|
- Main Runway: Rwy 16/34, Size: 2813 x 195 ft (857 x 59 m), Elev: 3 ft (1 m), N40 28 33.78 E019 28 27.04, grass airfield.
Accidents and incidents
- On 16 August 1969, a Douglas DC-3 of Olympic Airways was hijacked on a domestic flight from Ellinikon International Airport, Athens, Greece to Agrinion Airport. The aircraft, possibly registered SX-BBF, landed at Vlorë.
- Airport record for Vlorë Airport at Landings.com. Retrieved 2013-8-1
- "SX-BBF? Accident Description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 14 February 2011.
- Airport record for Vlorë Airport at Landings.com
|This Albania airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific location in Vlorë County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|