|Look up vocalisation, vocalization, or vocalize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vocalization or vocalisation may refer to:
- Speech, communication using the human voice
- Animal communication
- Voice (phonetics), the vibration of the vocal cords that accompanies some speech sounds
- Consonant voicing and devoicing, the addition or removal of this vibration from consonant sounds
- Vocalization, the change of a sound into a vowel
- L-vocalization, the change of the consonant [l] into a vowel or semivowel
- Vocal music, music performed by singers with or without instrumental accompaniment
- Speech disfluency, an utterance that interrupts the normal flow of speech
- Arabic diacritics, symbols added to Arabic letters to represent vowels and consonant length
- Niqqud, a system of diacritics to indicate vowel quality in Hebrew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vocalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.