Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vocalization, vocalize, or vocalizing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vocalization or vocalisation may refer to:
- Speech, communication using the human voice
- Animal communication, the transfer of information from one or a group of animals to another
- Voice (phonetics), the vibration of the vocal cords that accompanies some speech sounds
- Consonant voicing and devoicing, the addition or removal of this vibration from consonant sounds
- Vocalization, the change of a sound into a vowel
- L-vocalization, the change of the consonant [l] into a vowel or semivowel
- Vocal music, music performed by singers with or without instrumental accompaniment
- Speech disfluency, an utterance that interrupts the normal flow of speech
- Arabic diacritics, symbols added to Arabic letters to represent vowels and consonant length
- Niqqud, a system of diacritics to indicate vowel quality in Hebrew
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vocalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.