|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||19 May 1994 (Telsim)
24 May 2006 (Vodafone Turkey)
|Products||Mobile phone services, mobile phone related goods|
|Revenue||GBP 424 million|
Vodafone Turkey was formed when Telsim, which was founded by the Uzan Group, was included in Vodafone group on 28 December 2005. On 24 May 2006 Telsim brand name was changed into Vodafone Turkey. Incorporated by the Vodafone Group, one of the biggest international mobile communication companies of the world in terms of revenues, Vodafone Turkey is the 2nd biggest mobile communication company of Turkey with 20.6 million users as of 11 November 2014, an increase of 105,000 customers from the fourth quarter of 2011. As the second biggest direct international investment of Turkey, the total investment of Vodafone Turkey, including the acquisitions, since 2006 has exceeded TL 11 billion. Vodafone Turkey operates in 81 cities of Turkey with its approximately more than 3300 employees, more than 1200 stores, 23 thousand points of sale and a stakeholder family of 53 thousand people..
In 2015 Vodafone Turkey had 21.87 Million subscribers. Turkey is the number 5 country in Vodafone in terms of Subscribers 
- "Vodafone Turkey revenues up 19% in June quarter". Telecompaper. 20 July 2012. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- Feder, Barnaby J. (August 1, 2003). "Motorola Wins $4 Billion in Dispute Over Loans to Turkish Family". New York Times. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Vodafone buys Turkish mobile firm". BBC. 13 December 2005. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- Seçen, Turgay (24 May 2006). "Şirin; Telsim, Vodafone'a Teslim Edilmemelidir" (in Turkish). turk.internet. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Vodafone Subscribers by country". Evolita. 24 May 2016. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|