From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Voes are inlets in the Shetland islands of Scotland.
Voe may refer to:
- Voe, Shetland, village at the head of Olna Firth on Mainland, Shetland
- Voe, Northmavine, settlement on Northmavine Peninsula of Mainland, Shetland
- Burra Voe 60°29′51″N 1°2′25″W
- Busta Voe 60°23′6″N 1°21′34″W
- Sullom Voe, the longest in Shetland. 60.451733°N 1.310805°W
- Sullom Voe Terminal 60°28′N 1°16.5′W
- Voe of Cullingsburgh 60.165°N 1.066°W
- West Voe of Sumburgh 59°52′0″N 1°17′45″W
- Sandra Voe (born 1936), Scottish actress
- M. M. De Voe an American author
- Heinrich Voes (died 1523), Belgian monk and martyr
- Werel (Voe Deo) a fictional planet in the 'Ekumen' science fiction novels of Ursula K. Le Guin.
- Verification of employment (VOE), check made by American banks and mortgage lenders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.