|Headquarters||73 Watling Street London EC4M 9BJ|
|Steve Hutton (CEO)|
Voga (corporately styled VOGA) a company based in London, was founded in 2008. Voga has customers from all around the world and has grown to become one of the world’s biggest online retailers of replica furniture.
The company sells replica designer furniture. Voga is currently only available as a webshop. The company has a warehouse in Harwich, Essex, but gets its made-to-order pieces shipped in from specialised production facilities in Asia.
Voga operates under section 52 of the UK copyright law, which gives anyone the possibility of reproducing industrially produced designer pieces 25 years after they were first commercialised. In contrast to the UK, the protection of design pieces extends to the lifetime of the designer, plus 75 years in a number of other European countries.
- "Directors of VOGA Limited". www.companycheck.co.uk. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Voga's MD wades into the debate on replica furniture design". Dezeen. 29 January 2015. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Vil rydde useriøse konkurrenter av banen". Aftenposten. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Ny dom: Danskerne må stadig finde billige kopimøbler". Finans.dk. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Kopidirektør: Vi gør os umage med at efterligne". www.ekstrabladet.dk. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Populær genvej til billige designermøbler er lukket". Finans.dk. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Danish court orders a UK company to block Danish IP addresses". European Digital Rights. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Chris Diemer Argues in Favor of Replica Furniture". Louise Blouin Media. Retrieved 16 June 2016.