Vogue Poland (or Vogue Polska in Polish) is the Polish edition of the American fashion and lifestyle monthly magazine Vogue. The magazine has been published since February 2018, becoming the twenty-third local edition of Vogue.
In June 2017, it was announced that the Polish edition of Vogue was in preparation, with Filip Niedenthal as editor-in-chief. The local publisher, Visteria, signed a 5-year licence deal with the publisher of the original American version, Condé Nast. The printed magazine and its website were launched simultaneously on February 14, 2018. The circulation of the first issue was 160,000 copies and its cover featured the Polish models Anja Rubik and Małgosia Bela who also serves as editor-at-large of the magazine.
In July 2019, the Polish editor of Vogue announced that two new Polish-language magazines were in preparation: Vogue Uroda (Vogue Beauty) and Vogue Polska Men, both slated to launch in the second half of 2019.
The cover photography of the first issue caused controversy in Poland as the photographer, Jürgen Teller, featured Rubik and Bela standing next to a vintage Soviet-produced Volga GAZ-24 car and with Warsaw's Palace of Culture and Science in the background. In Poland, this car and this building are perceived as symbols of Stalinism and the communist oppression, which raised questions about the political and ideological profile of the magazine and the aesthetics it was going to promote.
- "Condé Nast International | Poland | Vogue". www.condenastinternational.com. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "BoF Exclusive | Condé Nast to Launch Vogue Poland". The Business of Fashion. 20 June 2017. Retrieved 13 February 2018.
- "Subscribe to read". Financial Times. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Wydawca Vogue Polska wkrótce z 'Vogue Uroda' i 'Vogue Polska Men'. Trwają prace nad aplikacją mobilną". www.wirtualnemedia.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Vogue Poland: why the iconic magazine's first Polish cover has proven so controversial". The Calvert Journal. Retrieved 19 May 2018.