|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||1,900 ft / 580 m|
Voi Airport (IATA: n/a, ICAO: HKVO) is located in Taita-Taveta County, in the town of Voi, in southeastern Kenya, close to the International border with the Republic of Tanzania. The airport lies just beyond the western edge of Tsavo East National Park.
Its location is approximately 290 kilometres (180 mi), by air, southeast of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:3° 21' 44.00"S, 38° 31' 54.00"E (Latitude:-3.362221; Longitude:38.531667).
Voi Airport is a small airport that serves the town of Voi and the adjacent Tsavo East National Park. Situated 580 metres (1,900 ft) above sea level, the airport has a single unpaved runway that measures 1,280 metres (4,200 ft) in length.
Airlines and destinations
At the moment there are no regular, scheduled airline services to Voi Airport.
- "Distance between Ikanga (Coast) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Airport Voi Airport". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Airports in Kenya". www.aircraft-charter-world.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Voi Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airkenya Flight Routes
- Airport information for HKVO at Great Circle Mapper.