Voice of Jihad
Voice of Jihad (Arabic: صوت الجهاد Sawt al-Jihad) is either:
an online journal published by the Saudi branch of al-Qaeda between 2004 and 2007. An April 27, 2005, edition of Voice of Jihad included an article asking sympathizers not to appropriate the term "Voice of Jihad" for their own publications. An issue was published in February 2007 after a hiatus of almost two years.
- Trofimov, Yaroslav (21 January 2010). "Kabul Promotes Its Side of Taliban Attack". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- website using link within > website [Retrieved 2015-11-06]
- Al-shishani, Murad Batal (10 April 2009). "Journal of the Turkistan Islamic Party Urges Jihad in China". Terrorism Monitor (Jamestown Foundation).,
- Stephen Ulph The Voice of Jihad is Back Terrorism Focus, The Jamestown Foundation. Vol 2, Issue 8. 28 April 2005.
- Kindel, George (14 February 2007). "Al Qaeda Publication Calls on Jihadists to Attack Oil Facilities That Supply U.S.". FOX News. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
|This article related to a paramilitary organization or suspected paramilitary organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|