Voice of the City
|Voice of the City|
|Directed by||Willard Mack|
|Produced by||Irving Thalberg (uncredited)|
|Written by||Willard Mack (story, screenplay)
Joseph W. Farnham (intertitles)
|Edited by||William S. Gray
9 reels (sound version)
This film became available on DVD on January 31, 2012 from the Warner Archive collection.
- Robert Ames - Bobby Doyle
- Jim Farley - Inspector Wilmot
- Sylvia Field - Beebe
- Willard Mack - Detective Biff Myers
- Clark Marshall - Johnny the Hop aka Snow Bird
- Duane Thompson - Mary Doyle
- Tom McGuire - Detective Kelly
- John Miljan - Don Wilkes
- Alice Moe - Martha
- Beatrice Banyard - Betsy
A young man is accused of murder and a master detective is set to track him down and uncover conclusive evidence of his guilt. But the more he works on the case, the more he becomes convinced that the accused is not the real killer. He discovers that the murder was committed by a notorious gangster who's attempting to frame the boy.
- Voice of the City details, silentera.com; accessed January 26, 2016.
|This 1920s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|