Voices (1973 film)
|Directed by||Kevin Billington|
|Produced by||Robert Enders|
|Written by||George Kirgo
|Music by||Richard Rodney Bennett|
|Distributed by||Hemdale Film Corporation|
After her young son accidentally drowns, a woman has a breakdown and is finally placed in a mental hospital. After her release, her husband takes her for a weekend at a secluded country mansion, hoping to help her recover. However, things at the mansion aren't quite what they seem to be, the couple begin to feel an uneasy and oppressive presence, and the mother starts to see things that may, or may not, be hallucinations.
- David Hemmings - Robert
- Gayle Hunnicutt - Claire
- Lynn Farleigh - The Mother
- Peggy Ann Clifford - The Medium
- Russell Lewis - John, the little boy
- Eva Griffiths - Jessica, the little girl
- Adam Bridge - David, Robert & Claire's son
- "BFI: Film & TV Database". BFI. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- Firsching, Robert. "Voices: Overview". Allmovie.
|This article related to a British film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1970s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|