From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up volante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volante (meaning "flying" and "steering wheel" in several languages) may refer to:
- Volante (carriage), 2-wheeled carriage
- Volante (horse), a racehorse, the 1885 American Derby winner
- The Volante, newspaper of the University of South Dakota, United States, since 1887
- The Midfielder position in association football (Volante means defensive midfielder in Brazilian language but midfielder elsewhere in Latin America)
- Former Brazilian soldiers combatting cangaceiros
- Reparto volanti or Squadra volante, Flying Squad of the Italian State Police
People with the name Volante
- Carlos Volante (born 1910), Argentinian footballer
- All pages with a title containing Volante
- Aston Martin Volante, type of car
- The Volante Handicap, American horse race established 1969
- Disco Volante (disambiguation)
- Papel volante, Portuguese popular literature
- Squadrone Volante, 17th-century "flying squad"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.