From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Volare is the Latin and Italian verb to fly; adding an acute accent on the final e (volaré) it is also the Spanish word for I will fly. It may refer to:
- "Volare" (song), a popular Italian song
- Volare Airlines, an Italian airline
- Volare Airlines (Ukraine), a Ukrainian cargo airline
- Plymouth Volaré, a model of automobile
- Volare roller coaster, a ride manufactured by Zamperla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.