(Redirected from Volatile)
|Look up volatile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volatility or volatile may refer to:
- Volatility (chemistry) a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize
- Relative volatility, a measure of vapor pressures of the components in a liquid mixture
- Volatiles, a group of compounds with low boiling points that are associated with a planet's or moon's crust and/or atmosphere
- Volatile organic compounds, organic compounds that can evaporate at normal temperature and pressure
- Volatile anaesthetics, a class of anaesthetics which evaporate easily
- Volatile substance abuse, the abuse of household inhalants containing volatile compounds
- Volatile oil, also known as essential oil, an oil derived from plants with aromatic compounds used in cosmetics and flavoring
- Volatile acidity, a term used in wine making to indicate an unacceptably high level of acid or vinegar.
- Volatile variables, variables that can be changed by an external process
- Volatile memory, memory that lasts only while the power is on (and thus would be lost after a restart)
- Volatility (memory forensics), an open source memory forensics tool
- Volatility (finance), a measure of the risk in a financial instrument
- Volatiles, the volatile compounds of magma (mostly water vapor) that affect the appearance and strength of volcanoes
- Stochastic volatility, in the mathematical theory of probability
- Pedersen index, a measure of electoral volatility in political party systems
- Volatile Games, a video games maker
- Volatile (A Hero A Fake album), 2008
- Volatile (The Lime Spiders album), 1988
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volatility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.